Product Training Core Products – ALTA WINDOW FASHIONS
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are the key benefits of window shadings?
2. Height measurement on the dual shades are critical. If you want the shade hovering just above the sill when in the closed position, how many measurements should you take?
3. The different types of vane styles include:
4. Dual Shade fabric feature alternating bands of sheer fabric combining translucent or room darkening materials in a single shade.
5. Multiple blinds on one headrail is an ideal solution for:
6. Dual shade mounting options include both:
7. When Dual Shades are installed side by side, vane alignment can be guaranteed within 3/8″ only if:
8. When considering child safety, it’s best to sell which type of control options?
9. The consumer is typically interested in the density of fabric.
10. Freight charges are really expensive when ordering shades over 90 inches.
11. Select two stationary control systems are:
12. It’s best to sell multiples of these because customers always lose them.
13. Which band sizes for dual shades are ideal for larger windows for the greatest visual impact?
14. Roller shade type operation; the fabric is basically ¾” in from the end of the end cap on the control side and ½” in from the idler or spring end side.
15. Select the different types of dual shade operating systems:
16. When it comes to window shadings & vertical window shadings what is available to order at no extra charge?
17. The only motorization options that come with vertical window shadings are Power and, Simplicity, and Bliss.
18. The 3 manual operation options for window shadings & vertical window shadings are:
19. Dual Shades
Side by Side or nearby…You must specify that two or more shades are next to each other. And they must be the exact same height.
20. Continuous Cord Loop or Metal Chain operation: No stops…you can over rotate at the bottom and fabric looks separated.